There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
2bed/2bath/Plus Spacious Den
$2975 per month
Resort Living You Can Call HOME!
Landscape Maintenance Included
UNFURNISHED - Available NOW!
3 Bed / 2 Bath / 2 car Garage
$2375 per month - Pet w/Owner Approval
Nice Yard, Quiet Street, Split Floorplan
Eat-in Kitchen plus Dining Room!
Lowest Rental Price in Fountain Hills
2bed/1.5 bath/Carport/New Carpet
$1350 - 12 month min lease.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Minimum of 12 months. Renewal or month-to-month after initial lease. Let us know if you are looking for a longer commitment.
YES! Our Minimum Rental Requirements -
1. The applicant’s household verifiable gross monthly income must be three times the rental rate. If you are concerned about the insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking or vaping is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit score of 650 is required. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial. 7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
1. Call us for an Application for Occupancy Form. Complete the application in its entirety. Each adult (18 years and older) that will occupy the property must complete a separate application and pay a fee for the credit/criminal check we will be running on you. This cost is non-refundable regarding of the outcome of your application approval.
2. Submit a legible copy of each applicant’s United States driver’s license or United States government issued identification.
3. Submit copies of your pay stubs for the last month. If you are self-employed, include copies of the past 12 months of bank statements (additional information may be requested). If you have other sources of income (child support, social security, alimony, etc.), please provide the supporting documentation that will verify that income.
4. Once the Rental Application has been completed and submitted along with the copy of your DL or government issued identification, proof of employment and income, and the appropriate funds, it will be considered complete. The application is not considered complete if any of the above items are missing. If the application is not complete, we will not process it. Completed applications are accepted and processed on a “first come, first serve basis”.
5. We typically process applications within 24 business hours, however, the response times from employers and previous landlords will ultimately determine the processing time. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
6. Upon application acceptance, the applicant will immediately pay the earnest deposit, pet deposit (if applicable), the first full month’s rent or pro-rated portion thereof with individual cashier’s checks or money orders and immediately enter into the rental agreement.
7. Cosigners are welcome. They must meet all the above criteria in order to be accepted and submit the same documentation and credit/criminal investigation. They must also sign the guarantor addendum. Cosigners with a credit score of less than 650 will not be accepted. If you are a dependent on another person’s income (for example, a student) and the only applicant, a cosigner will be required. There may be other circumstances that require a cosigner(s). This will be determined on a case-by-case basis.